The Stiebel Eltron Tempra Plus 24 kW Electric Tankless Water Heater is the most advanced tankless water heater accessible today. The advanced flow control is exclusive to the series and guarantees a constant temp output no matter how much the demand for hot water is. This technology works by automatically regulating the water flow for eradicating the unpleasant temp fluctuation. What that denotes to you is a constantly satisfying experience each time.
Features Of The Stiebel Eltron Tempra Plus 24 kW Electric Tankless Water Heater:
- This device is activated with the minimum flow rate up to 0.58 gallons per minute.
- It comes with a dynamic design and can fit anywhere you desire.
- It needed 2 x 50 amps breaker which relies on the local electrical codes.
- This tankless water heater comes with high-resolution digital, which permits you to watch the temp changes.
- This device also comes with all the protecting shields that are microprocessor-based controller thermostatic, which also has featured such as thermal limit switch cutout watching system for every heating modular.
- Max amps the device can handle up to a hundred at two hundred and forty voltage and eighty-eight amps at two hundred and eight single-phase voltage.
Advantages And Disadvantages:
|· Elements inside of the device are created from materials that are corrosion resistant||· Older houses will have problems supporting a power draw of this device|
|· Has a ninety-nine percent energy efficiency rating||· Parts come with just three-year guarantee|
|· Detailed user manual||· It is not suggested for cold weathers|
|· For better flow regulation it has the advanced flow control|
Frequently Asked Questions Section:
How Many GPM Of Hot Water This Model Can Provide?
It relies on the areas general input water temp. But we can boldly say that it can be capable of supplying four to six GPM of endless hot water.
Does Its Size Is Right For The Smaller Sized House?
Yes, its smaller dimension and sleek design permit you to fit this model anywhere in the house. This device comes with an overall dimension of 9.6 inches x 20.1 inches x 21.7 inches with a lower weight at 16.1 pounds. Result: this device is the ideal one for the smaller sized house.
Are 2 Sixty AMP Breakers Enough For The Tempra 24 Plus?
The fitting specifications say 2 fifty AMP breakers are good. 2 sixty AMPs are too much. Plus you need to have a minimum of one hundred and fifty AMP panel.
In North Texas Is This Model Suitable For 2 Showers At The Same Time?
If you’re gonna run 2 valves such as a shower at a time then if you use high flow heads, they can provide a lower flow of water. But if you utilize the low flow rates heads, then it’s perfect to utilize in Texas.
The Last Verdict:
After considering features and pros and cons of this device, we can say that the Stiebel Eltron Tempra Plus 24 kW Electric Tankless Water Heater is one of the best models the company has created thus far.